Lunes, Disyembre 16, 2013

One Hundred Times of Fun at Hundred Islands, Pangasinan

Seriously, I’ve always wanted to go to the famous Hundred Islands of Pangasinan but I don’t have enough time to travel to that place.  Last Friday night while having our Christmas Party in Hotel Consuelo, a much unexpected person came to the venue.  I have visited not only Hundred Islands, but Calasiao as well. (To join the GBG Inagural Meet Up in Hundred Islands and Puto Festival in Calasiao) I was super excited for this trip, not just because it was my first time to go to Hundred Islands, but also because they are part of my travel bucket list here in the Philippines. Much thanks to Sir Regz for inviting me and my friends, for organizing this trip and for being the best itinerary planner ever!  :

SORCE: iExplore PH

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento